Thursday 10 May 2012

Speaking From Experience// Ross Francis & Stephanie Buck



Simple layout and simple font. I am liking it so far. If I was a first year I would love this. I would read through it and feel more comfortable with my overall thoughts on where the year would take me. I have The only thing I have with the fonts it the front cover font is different to the title font. They should all really be the same so there is a connection. I haven't tried Helvetica Neue on the front cover but its not a very bold font and I can't imigine it looking right. I could use 'Helvetica' but I'm not a big fan.
All I need to do now for these pages is take the photographs- I want the photographs to be happy and in some ways funny. Not so much funny but a sort of light humor. Photos that might seem comforting.


I've deiced not to have a contents as the people look through the book won't open it up for the first time and know who the people are! Its more simple if they open it and are straight away met by content they can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment