Thursday 23 May 2013

Your Promo Pack// Secondary Research into Personal Branding

Seesaw 


When it comes to deciding what it is I want to self brand myself I find coming uo with ideas very diffeicult. This example above is for a butchers and the branding has been very nicely done. Branding includes a business card, bag to put the meet in. I clipboard with little logo at the top. Letterhead. I need to think about why these will be useful to me before I go and make the,

Fortaleza


This is a nice idea, having all of your self branding in a box. This is a good way to keep all of your branding together and organised. I could possibly make badges for promoting myself? Not quite sure how that could work but its good to think of all possibilities.

The House



Im interested to go along this line an create something similar to this which as my CV on it. Making an envelope I am interested in also. I believe the process wil be quite straight forward. All I need to do is find a net from a book of some sort and I will be able to create a nice, visually pleasing envelope and letter. One thing that is very silly of me is I haven't looked at my CV for ages so that is something i need to crack on with as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment