Thursday 23 May 2013

Website// Pattern Inspiration SECONDARY Research

Background ideas.

Triangle pattern sequence 


Pattern Example Two- Andy Gilmore 




I really love these examples above, especially the second example. Because my branding is very much black and white I would love to add some colour. Because my interests in life don't exactly match my design in any way, its very hard to get myself across through my personal branding. I pretty much treat Graphic Design as a job, I would love to invlove who I am into my design but unfortunately that won't work too well. I would love to have a background like the ones above. Much more the second example than the first. 

My pattern

Of course this is very simple, yet I love it because it adds colour to my very dull black and white design. I have just added it to my recently done letterhead and it make it so much more brighter and colourful which was what I was missing out on massively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment