Thursday 29 September 2011

TASK 2// Graphic Design performing Different Functions




To me the looks like the designer is relating how a man's moustache says something about their personality and how a certain typeface says something about the meaning of a poster, or the mood of an idea. Simply amazing. Great idea.


Closeups of a poster to do with Typography. "So You Need A Typeface?" Made to help people discover a typeface that they like or maybe to help someone find a typeface that would suit a particular piece of design they are working on. Helping people discover a conventional type.



This is clever, and its a letterpress. Therefore I love it. I managed to find out that it was made during the 60s but thats it. I got it of this blog here - mylccsadventures.blogspot.


Modernism graphics. We have the name of an designer this time! Filippo Tommaso Marinetti  (1914) This is very early graphic design. I love it how he has only used type to create this poster. I say this because in those days you wouldn't really expect to see this sort of work 

No comments:

Post a Comment