Tuesday 20 September 2011

TASK1// What do I want to Learn?

  • Identify and explain 5 reasons why you chose to study on this programme.
- The open day gave me a good feeling that this was a very good course
- Looking through the end of year book and realising how professional the 3rd years work was made me think that ( with a hard working attitude) I could one day produce work like theres.
- I knew the course would be good as my brother came here and his best friend did the course.
- It was recommened at my School and at Brighton City College.
  • Identify and explain 5 things that you want to learn during your time on the programme.
- HOW TO LETTERPRESS!!!! I have never been near one let alone used one. I would love to produce how to create such a look in my work. 
- Learn Illustrator to a professional level ( This goes for the whole CS suite) 
- Become an even more comfortable and confident designer
- How to professionally create a typeface. Look in depth into how it is done.
- To really grow up in this course / to maintain a strong and mature attitude.
  • Identify and explain 5 skills that you think are your strengths.
- Poster Design 
- Typography 
-Page Layout 
-Drawing
-Photography 
  • Identify and explain 5 things that you want to improve.
-My knowledge of the CS suite so that i can produce a variety of work.
-My Typography
-My Spelling
-My photography 
- In all fairness I'm a designer in the making and i want to improve myself as much as possible.
  • Identify and explain 5 ways that you will evaluate your progress.
- work harder 
- stay in college most evenings 
- work hard on my blog
- Always except criticism and take note of it
- Look for work outside of the college (Placements during holiday times) 

  • Identify 5 questions that you want to find the answer to.
- What will I end up doing in Graphic Design during the time first year?
- How many work placements are expected in the first year?
- Is it easy to fall behind on the work?
- How do 2nd and 3rd years feel about the course now they are really settled in?