Monday 10 February 2014

PPP// Studios// Little White Lies : The Black Swan Issue (London)













This has to be the first proper look into Graphic Design I ever saw. I watched this near the end of my foundation and had never really had any idea of the working environment within a design studio. I'm not saying that a 1 and a half video taught me life in the studio but it was most defiantly the video that lead me down my current path of wanting to work within a magazine. 

The Black Swan Issue is one of many issue made by Little White Lies magazine. This difference with this magazine was this had David Carson working on it and they decided to make a short montage of the studio during the progress on the magazine. 

After watching I loved the idea of working in a big team of people, all of which had thier own role or who worked on different things with different people. Three years later and I still very much like the idea of doing such a thing. The idea of being able to communicate well with each other and go through ideas that will then progress excited me.

Since watching this video I have admired page layout design/ editorial design. Putting something together that will then be printed is something I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment