Monday 10 February 2014

Personal Branding// Secondary Research

Anthony Mccann





Above we have the self branding of Anthony Mccann who is a graphic and 3D designer. I have been looking on Behance for inspiration as it is very easy to find. I decided to talk about this one first as it is very simple but works very well in explaining who Anthony is through infographics and clear text. Anthony has gone with 'I AM' as I way of really pushing the idea he is a designer. Despite being a very simple idea it works well in making Anthony sound like a very confident designer. 

Binna Cho














I found this when just looking at the graphic design self branding and I was very much taken aback when coming across this self branding/ presentation by Binna Cho from South Korea. From just when quick flick through this 12 page presentation you get a very good idea of the talent and commitment Binna has.

I have never thought about making a presentation like Binna has, but considering we most defiantly live in a internet based world this just makes so much sense. Binna starts with a little, well designed chapter page, she then goes on to explain, through imagery alone, what she enjoys doing and what her hobbies are. From there you go through her self promotion and her portfolio. In her self promotion part everything is mocked up and looks very clean and professional. In this self promotion she has 
  • Buisness Cards
  • Letter Heads
  • Envelopes 
  • Her website presented on - Iphone & Ipad. 
  • and finally her logo mocked up on to note pades and reflective journals.
I have throughly enjoyed looking though this self branding/ presentation by Binna Cho, I can only imagine it had tremendous success with who ever she sent it out to.



No comments:

Post a Comment