Monday 24 February 2014

PPP// Tumblr Up & Running




My tumble at first was just for my photography but recently I wanted to add my design to it as well as make a home page to make the website feel more professional. All of the descriptions need to be change considering they are not in depth in the slightest. I also want to add something on my homepage. An over view of who I am as a creative or even myself in general.

The time will come when I have a website and it is indeed something I want to as soon as possible. I am in the process of re doing my branding and want to put a website name on my buisness cards and promotional pack. I no longer want a to use Behance as for some reason I really don't like it!

Overall I am pleased that my tumblr has got both my design and photography on it because these are two things that I very much enjoy and having them on the same website is a true joy. My website when completed will have a link to this tumblr as this tumblr is me. The website will be strickly professional and won't have a 'reblogged' section etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment