Sunday 2 March 2014

PPP// Studios// BN1 Magazine (Brighton)

BN1 Magazine is the best place for all the latest news and events in Brighton & Hove and Sussex areas. Find the latest news for music, culture; theatre, comedy, food and drink, events, sport and festivals in Brighton and Hove.





BN1 Magazine is a company I have never heard of before but after a simple look over google I managed to find it. Because I am not yet that familiar with the magazine I am not going to contact them at this time. I want to get a good idea of what they are like and what they focus on.

From the website you do actually get a good idea of what they focus on and it's very similar to Source magazine. They focus on whats going on in Brighton, what's new and whats exciting. It looks like a good magazine in terms of design too. 


The example above I found on google images and in terms of readability and legibility it's very good. I am fond of the fond used too. The double page spread is bright and inviting. Thats defiantly a positive. I heard from a friend that BN1 isn't the best magazine in Brighton so I'm tempted to have a real look round somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment