Tuesday 4 March 2014

PPP// Studios// Hound Magazine (Brighton)


Hound magazine are again from Brighton and like the other magazines I contacted look for things happening around Brighton. They focus on new music, new artwork and goof food. It's a free magazine so I'm wondering whether like Boon magazine they don't work in a studio instead in their own homes. 

I decided to contact Sarah the creative director wondering if I could look round their studio. I'm pretty sure they don't have one however. There isn't any evidence of on on the website or the magazine. No harm in trying though so I wrote this.  

...............................................................................................................................................

Hey Sara,

I'm currently a third year graphic design student studying at Leeds College of Art. I have always had a passion for editorial based work and would love the opportunity to visit a studio that works within this area. 

As far as things go I have not yet had the opportunity to look round such a studio . Working within a team for a magazine is a job I aspire to do in the future. Are you quite flexible with people coming in to take a look round? 

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Simon 

No comments:

Post a Comment